• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XRP wallet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't see the need to post that you're glad you got some XRP when it was cheap in a thread where a guy is posting to try to get a wallet to invest in XRP and is mad that he wasn't able to purchase it 2 weeks when he wanted to. So, thanks for that.

if it helps, its been dropping :)
also if it helps, I sold at $1 :D kick me ..
im hoping for stellar actually right now, its same tech and far under xrp's price

Oops sorry I was posting to somewhere else... Had something else written in here for you, goes to show to many windows open at once not good.

What I was going to say is that there is a site that I've been using to buy currencies. Not sure if there is a place you can just get USD into the system and then get it transferred to this place to buy into XRP. Like using Coinbase for instance and buying Eth and transferring it to a different service to buy/exchange. I know I've tried to sign up with other sites and im going on months without getting "authenticated". Least Coinbase was quick and easy about it, and I think soon they should be adding XRP actually to their market place.

I use Cryptonator. The downside is that getting USD into/out of it is nearly impossible to do easy right now (mostly Euro site), and prices tend to be a little lower than most market levels but that keeps the "value" at least a little stable. Its not as volatile with the ups and downs in the market. But if you use something like one of the other sites or potentially Coinbase to actually just get your funds in the system it might be good. Take a look at it, setting up accounts was still quick last I checked 2 weeks ago (just took minutes) as I helped a relative out.

OK lol mistakes happen.

I do have some bitcoin I can use for exchange for XRP, but again it's just taking forever to verify accounts on all the trade sites. Plus the transfer fees on BTC are a killer right now. But I'll look into cryptonator thanks

LOL ok I got a cryptonator account but I went to generate a ripple address and it wouldn't do it because it said the ripple wallet was down for maintenance so no new addresses could be generated until the maintenance was done. OMG! lol

Their maintenance periods at least on Cryptonator is typically short from what I've seen. Even when they've said buy/sales are slow and can take a while I've seen results quick at transfers.
Hopefully it turns around quick. XRP is holding right now, not to much up/down on the site in the past 8 hours :)

Edit: Ha now see the little offline next to the name, see it for ETH as well. Never really noticed it much on the site since I use typically the app on my tablet (Android) for at least checking.

Last edited:
Back