• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to the Benching Team? Introduce yourself here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm getting back into the game after a log time out. I used to have a user account at HWbot but have since forgotten the user and password. It really sucks as I had a ton of submissions from the P1 to x58 systems. :(

There's a link i my sig on how to be part of the team. Have fun Saturn

I'm getting back into the game after a log time out. I used to have a user account at HWbot but have since forgotten the user and password. It really sucks as I had a ton of submissions from the P1 to x58 systems. :(

Were you part of a team that you remember? If so you can see if anyone on that team reminds you of the username you would have selected.

Were you part of a team that you remember? If so you can see if anyone on that team reminds you of the username you would have selected.

No I was not. :-/ If I was it was a team for a old forum that's long gone or dead. :bang head I have not logged into HWbot since I sold my x58 system about 3 years ago.
Igot completely out of benching and PC building when I got a job in the IT field back in 2012. I'm now just getting back into it all. If fact I did not own a PC other then my old dual cpu system for a few years.

Last edited:
So you're saturn74 benching the e6550
Yes, its a crap PC at work, I'm taking a quick brake and it's a slow day... I know it will not get me anywhere but what the heck. It will help get me to a 100 submissions but thats all.
I'll be benching a q6600 and q9650 latter on.

Last edited:
It's as good as any and not many subs. I see you're getting some medals and TPP for it. :thup:

It's as good as any and not many subs. I see you're getting some medals and TPP for it. :thup:
Yah I sure I could get far with it if I could OC it, but I can't :(
Just doing paper work, may as well let some benching apps run in the background.

Oh and its a e6550 not a e6500, I made a typo when submitting the scores. I fixed it now.

Last edited:
hey guys! oc101 here. been on the team for a while but am just getting back to it after a year+ off. now. need advice. just got a skylake setup 156600k g1 gaming z170x 6 and gskill ddr4 2400mhz. now any skylake tweak tips??? and possible gpu suggestions? have a gtz760 4gb now which handles games great but benching?? looking to help boost team points.

hey guys! oc101 here. been on the team for a while but am just getting back to it after a year+ off. now. need advice. just got a skylake setup 156600k g1 gaming z170x 6 and gskill ddr4 2400mhz. now any skylake tweak tips??? and possible gpu suggestions? have a gtz760 4gb now which handles games great but benching?? looking to help boost team points.

Just like any other Intel add multi and volts till it's too hot. If you want help getting it up and going start a thread in the Intel CPU section. Many will give you pointers.

Hi all I have joined the team I am hoping to have a good time here.
A couple of you probably already know me.:)

hey blay, thx man, hope is all good :thup:, just tryin to find me way round atm here, hpoing i can help the team, its all different from what ive been used too for so long now lol

cheers ozz

hi and thx guys,
seems im havin a bit of a hard time gettin around here atm, i had to reset my password to get back in here and want to change it to what it was b4 lol,

lochy my name in bot is ozzie

Back