• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monsoon fittings customer service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BugFreak

When building my most recent w/c pc I pulled out some of my old Monsoon compression fittings and noticed they had some corrosion inside. It has been a while since I used them and when I did use them it was for a good long time in a build and they worked great. They were great fittings and can't blame them one bit after all my use. Anyways, after noticing the corrosion I emailed Monsoon through their website asking where I could buy just the barbs because the outer rings were still in perfect shape. I quickly received a reply and after a couple emails back and forth about what parts and what I was looking for they shipped me 6 brand new replacement barbs at no charge! Amazing service, especially considering this is all taking place during the whole shutdown situation.

Back