• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon Season VII Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
The first month is down. If I have missed anyone please let me know so I can add you ASAP

sept mara.JPG

mllrkllr88 won first in both AMD and Intel so I just flipped a coin giving him the AMD crown.

October mara.JPG

Thanks Dave, I didn't start it just carrying on the legacy

@Johan45 what up with this scoring XRogerX and Mllrkllr88 ( #6 , #7 ) have higher score than me #2. I know Im not on your benching team but really. And Why has the scoring change Now ?

Last edited:
The results weren't in any order, if you check the scores you'll see that they scored higher than you did you just appear in the list before they do. The GPU results have always been calculated differently than the CPU results where the average score equals three points and points are awarded accordingly depending on how you place against the average. I took your dual GPU score for your points since it was higher than your single gpu score. This is covered in the competition rules https://www.overclockers.com/forums...ching-Competition-Rules?p=7358953#post7358953

As usual if i have missed someone let me know

march mara.JPG

march vid.JPG

Sorry for the delay just busy this wraps up the 2018 Marathon hope you had fun.

marathon final.JPG

marathon final vid.JPG

I think this was my first full season. I slacked on the last two events... I just can't get enthused about GPU graphical benches (GPU compute I don't mind so much). Didn't even manage to throw in a stock run... and it didn't help that I'm prioritising my gaming over benching, and my best benching system is also my gaming system. Is that enough excuses?

I'll aim to try harder next season. Zen 2 should be around which could make CPU more interesting, and maybe play with navi too.

Thanks Guys. I intend on keeping it going. Thinking of a fun run for over the off months. Being summer it's not the best benching weather.

Thanks man, it was fun. Was also nice to see everyone playing and having fun :thup:

Summer just levels the playing field! I cant open the window for some discreet -30 runs when everyone is in bed. And my ac sucks. Could always limit clocks, work within some type of range.. Forum Warz 2007 was a hot summer, and I benched my e8600 with 30c ambients, a thermalright cooler with some badass fans, and a big box fan pointed at the case :D

Thanks man, it was fun. Was also nice to see everyone playing and having fun :thup:

Summer just levels the playing field! I cant open the window for some discreet -30 runs when everyone is in bed. And my ac sucks. Could always limit clocks, work within some type of range.. Forum Warz 2007 was a hot summer, and I benched my e8600 with 30c ambients, a thermalright cooler with some badass fans, and a big box fan pointed at the case :D

:rofl: :)

:plus1: On the Fun Factor :)

Back