• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI October: SuperPi 32m

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mackerel/8350k/air/6m 23.214

Ok, knocked another second off, and didn't mess up screenshot this time.

spi32m-6m23s214.jpg

Johan45, crap, got a X299 sitting on the floor still in the Newegg box not happy knowledge.

Apparently the same process works for it as it does X99/270 but I think it might be my MSI BIOS not complant. I know they had it working on the ASUS Apex

I'll update in a while Mack. Nice socre thought. Just keep cranking. I can give you a couple pointers for working with Win10 x64 that'll help you boot into windows consistently

Good to know got the Apex, hopefully have a sub or two up by the end of the week baring any DOAs

Thanks appreciate the link hadn't started digging around yet.

Aleslammer / 6700K / Chiller (10c) /6m 9.555s

SP32-6_9_555.png

Last edited:
OK, time to come clean:

The below SuperPi is a fake and it was spoofed with MS Paint. We wanted to see if anyone caught it and so far no one has. Additionally I asked Johan and advised Earthdog regarding this beforehand so they knew there was nothing untoward occurring. This is why verification is a requirement and it's why I didn't post one!

However my first post a page or two back @ 4300GHz is legitimate and probably quite generic for a 6600K I5 @ 4300GHz.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...-SuperPi-32m?p=8036553&viewfull=1#post8036553

I should have spoofed the below faster to really raise some eyebrows and for a while I thought Tír na nÓg was on to me right after I posted the fake!

You guys are awesome doing this, my machines are light-duty working machines and I don't have the time to seriously overclock like you guys do. My hat's off to you all and I hope no one is offended my my little spoof! :)

1_Ersatz.jpg

Last edited:
OK, time to come clean:

The below SuperPi is a fake and it was spoofed with MS Paint. We wanted to see if anyone caught it and so far no one has. Additionally I asked Johan and advised Earthdog regarding this beforehand so they knew there was nothing untoward occurring. This is why verification is a requirement and it's why I didn't post one!

However my first post a page or two back @ 4300GHz is legitimate and probably quite generic for a 6600K I5 @ 4300GHz.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...-SuperPi-32m?p=8036553&viewfull=1#post8036553

I should have spoofed the below faster to really raise some eyebrows and for a while I thought Tír na nÓg was on to me right after I posted the fake!

You guys are awesome doing this, my machines are light-duty working machines and I don't have the time to seriously overclock like you guys do. My hat's off to you all and I hope no one is offended my my little spoof! :)
So you going to ban yourself now RT for all the tom foolery? ;)

yea, like that's going to happen!!!!!!!
and superpi retains the times someplace, so I would think finding that and moding it would be harder to catch than photo shopping it.

Should of used the proper background and correct SP, figured the sub was going to be chucked so didn't pay that much attention plus this isn't my house :).

Should of used the proper background and correct SP, figured the sub was going to be chucked so didn't pay that much attention plus this isn't my house :).

I wanted to leave a few minor clues such as the old SP version. I used that version when I was benching my AMD Opteron 180 10 years ago trying to break 28 mins @ 32mb. :rofl:

Another issue is that time would not be unbelievable for a 6600K @ 4600GHz, perhaps a little 'high end' but certainly not enough to raise any eyebrows.

Last edited:
It was all in fun. I don't think anyone here expects anyone else would be cheating. :grouphug:

OK, time to come clean:

View attachment 194332

I got you straight after your sub.

Did not want to get banned though ! ;) :rofl:

jiccman1965/i3 7350K/LN2/4m 48.188s

I don't have my glasses, is that 6600?
nvm, miss hannah read it to me with her young eyes, it's 6600 @2volts.

I wanted to leave a few minor clues such as the old SP version. I used that version when I was benching my AMD Opteron 180 10 years ago trying to break 28 mins @ 32mb. :rofl:

Another issue is that time would not be unbelievable for a 6600K @ 4600GHz, perhaps a little 'high end' but certainly not enough to raise any eyebrows.

I found it really odd but figured you were running every tweak I know and more . I was shocked that you were beating me as bad as you did .

Back