• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI March: Unigine Superposition-1080P Extreme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When I was searching my issue last night I did run across some SLI issues as well. Doesn't mean it won't work just might not be easy to get it to work.

DEAR SIR,

GPU-Z reports that you are using a GTX-980 (GM204) and not a GTX-1060. Is GPU-Z correct in this????

^ I have been needing to make a Windows 10 Drive since Nov. It looks like This will be the Month :)

If you have problems with Win 7 you might need to install this update.

Windows 7 (SP1) 64-bit with KB2533623 update.

I installed the update but it did not work for my Nvidia setup. After my first sub, I installed my 2nd GTX-680. The program would flash GPU-2 only a couple of times during the benchmark:( I had MSI AB running in the background and it showed ~10% usage of the 2nd card. Even under the detail section of the Benchmark, it shows that the 2nd GPU never spun up??? I'm going to try and run x2 R9-290x's to see if it might have been my problem. The 1080p Extreme benchmark requires 3.x GB of video memory, the GTX-680 only has 2048 GB of video memory. I also left a complaint to their service department :)

PS: Priority to Realtime = 40~50 points.
Here is my submission with a 290x :) MaddMutt\Sapphire TRI-X R9-290x\AIR\3035

Super-Position R9-290x.jpg

Last edited:
DEAR SIR,

GPU-Z reports that you are using a GTX-980 (GM204) and not a GTX-1060. Is GPU-Z correct in this????

^ I have been needing to make a Windows 10 Drive since Nov. It looks like This will be the Month :)

it was run on a 1060, I just forgot to select the 1060 in gpu-z, sorry, I run 3 cards in this board.

Nice to see you could make it out Manny

I can't get it to run on my sli 1080 cards for some reason, anybody have any idea why?

||Console||/GTX 1080/CPU on water/4578
sp.PNG

Pretty happy with this as a first run

Last edited:
Well done! How fast was the CPU for that run? I see idle clocks. :)

Here is another to make ya work a bit. :p

Earthdog/GTX 1080/Air/4636

View attachment 197137

CPU was @ 4.8 cache @ 40

Yea that score will be hard for me to beat . Best sofar is 4598.

Edit Caught up

||Console||/GTX 1080/CPU on water/4636
sp 4636.PNG

Attachments

• sp 4636.PNG
    sp 4636.PNG
    487 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
mackerel/980Ti/Air/3921

sp-1080p-ex-3921.jpg

I've had enough crashes that I'll stop here for this GPU. Can't (easily) push core or mem harder.

I tried SLI and off, and basically saw no difference in scores, so focused on improving single card. With SLI on, 2nd GPU had low usage.

Unfortunately I know about ZERO when it comes to coding :( I can follow the directions and get it to work for my 2x GTX-680 cards. Hacking the AMD Drivers is beyond me though :( SORRY..

This is also a new BENCH on the BOT :thup: Unless you are running a Titan V or a GTX-1080Ti you will probably be the first sub with your post :) This is an easy 2.5 and 5.2 Boints :)

Back