• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot Country Cup 2018

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yosarianilives

Anyone else benching for this? Thought it'd be good to make a thread to coordinate our efforts. Last year Team USA got silver, would be nice to see us take the big W this year. Link to comp here: http://oc-esports.io/#!/round/HWBOT Country CUP 2018 PM for a link to our spreadsheet where we organize who has what hw and wants to bench what stages. (got to keep that secret from the aussies :p )

On vacation atm but definitely hope to compete. There's also a team USA chat somewhere.

We're going to make an effort again but having a hard time getting enough Canucks organized for all the subs needed.

We had a Skype but not sure of its status. Would you kindly PM the spreadsheet and discord info?

Also...welcome to OCF man!!! Great to see you here!

We had a Skype but not sure of its status. Would you kindly PM the spreadsheet and discord info?

Also...welcome to OCF man!!! Great to see you here!

Alright, doesn't seem that I can send messages here yet so sent through hwbot community

Noob question again. How do subs work... in the sense that, if I read the rules, they say only one sub for (type of hardware) allowed. I could read that as only one person can ever submit per class of hardware, but I hope I'm wrong on that, and it is only (best) one that will count regardless of the subs. In short, apart from tipping off competitive teams, is there any reason NOT to submit what you have? E.g. if I do a sub, but later beat it, I can resub right? If someone else decides to drop LN2 on same hardware, they would then take the spot. Is this how it works?

Noob question again. How do subs work... in the sense that, if I read the rules, they say only one sub for (type of hardware) allowed. I could read that as only one person can ever submit per class of hardware, but I hope I'm wrong on that, and it is only (best) one that will count regardless of the subs. In short, apart from tipping off competitive teams, is there any reason NOT to submit what you have? E.g. if I do a sub, but later beat it, I can resub right? If someone else decides to drop LN2 on same hardware, they would then take the spot. Is this how it works?

Yes only the best sub counts but it can only help to sub. If there's a better sub in x category then it will replace the worst sub. So for example in Timespy a 760 result will probably get bumped out by a 780ti result. Or if there's 5 subs but one is on a Gt 440 and there isn't a 700 series sub yet then the 440 sub would get bumped out by a 780ti etc

Back