• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to use Clockgen to overclock Supermicro H8SCM-F Opteron 4386 Winbond W83527HG?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chris89

Registered
How to use Clockgen to overclock Supermicro H8SCM-F Opteron 4386 Winbond W83527HG?

I don't know to line up the hex codes for the PLL IC Dump Setup for my unlisted Winbond W83527HG clock generator.

Thanks

It idles at 3400Mhz, not 1700. I have spread spectrum for the cpu enabled, so its a little higher.

Clockgen setup.jpg

@ShrimpBrime thanks, yeah the chip is a W83527HG Winbond clock generator. I don't know to manually setup clockgen hex registers for a unique clockgen...
Setfsb says unsupported.

@ShrimpBrime thanks, yeah the chip is a W83527HG Winbond clock generator. I don't know to manually setup clockgen hex registers for a unique clockgen...
Setfsb says unsupported.
You can always try Numbers that are close to similar to yours. At your own risk if you havent already tried it. I've killed HD installs choosing random numbers, but, on rare occasions you might find one that works if you comb the list trying each one.

Can't help with HeX editing myself, but I'm sure it's not as complicated as it looks.

Back