• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally I'm first with a GPU in a benchmark on hwbot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alcsi69

Hey guys!

So I didn't really do any benching for a while 'cause I wasn't really interested, but nowadays, that my exams in college are getting over I'm pretty bored, and tought why shouldn't I try to bench something. Also the funny thing is, this RX570 that I did the run with was bought for a secondary, mini itx rig for me, but I changed my mind about that and I'll not build a secondary rig, 'cause I don't even really game anymore.

So I started with my 24/7 setup in superposition and moved up slowly. Then at one point I had to raise the vcore obviously, 'cause the 24/7 setup is with undervolt. So when I hit the run I was at 1450 core and 2100 memory clock. I was sure it will not even finish the run 'cause there were some artifacts in heaven but it finished without a crash and when I saw that 2976 points with a 4GB RX570 I was like "OMFG, I'M FIRST WITH THIS ****"... Sooo basically I was amazed and also now I remember why I did some benching in the past: it's a pretty fun hobby. For me it's a lot more fun than gaming for me, so I think I'll start it again, but I'll not change my mind and stop it after a while. :)

Hwbot submission: https://hwbot.org/submission/416511...tion___1080p_xtreme_radeon_rx_570_2976_points

Yeah well I submitted another run where I got 3073 points and probably that's why. :D

Back