• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Excellent service for once and for all...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jon

Just Another Retired Moderator
I promised this company I would say a good word about them and now I will do it.

The company in name is called Clickitnow Computers and is a very small web-based reseller that primarily deals on eBay. They specialize in system coolers (heatsinks and stuff) and have a few other interesting things.

I recently won a bid on a cheapo 4 port KVM switch complete with cables for $48 (it's a great switch and that price included S&H) and made a mistake they fixed. I will explain.

They had this switch listed at $18.99 on eBay to bid on which I did. The cables were $4.00 a set and I bid on 4 sets for $16.00. Well, I won the cables and lost the switch bid so I'm stuck with cables. I then see this switch up again with a Buy It Now option for $38.99 which I readily snatch up (I've been needing a 4 port KVM forever). This, however, comes with cables so I am now going to receive a switch and 8 sets of cables. They are FAST in processing orders and I mean within minutes so I'm billed for all of this right away and it's almost out the door within 1 hour! I email them about my mistake and plainly tell them I will understand if they won't cancel the extra cable set since I bid on it. 15 minutes later I notice on my Wells Fargo Online Banking account a credit for the price of the extra cables and S&H! Keep in mind that from the time that I won my bid, got charged, notified of my order processing, receipt of credit and notification of my order being shipped, only 2 HOURS HAD PASSED!

This company may be small and not heard of by many but try them out. They will do you right. They have relatively good prices but they are totally customer oriented in my experience. They did not have to do that for me at all even after I flat out told them I would understand if they didn't.

A+ in my book. Thanks Clickitnow...I will be back.

Back