• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 1.6KW PSUs on sale for Elite members

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice deals, too bad I don't need a power supply at the moment. I'm sure as soon as the deal ends one will blow out or something though lol.

It looks like the Elite only pricing will in at 1 minute before midnight 5/8/22 (Based on the rebate notice on my order)

Thank you so much Torin! I've been looking at an EVGA 1300W GT or G+ at $200 for several weeks but just hadn't pulled the trigger.

I saw this post as I was getting ready to go to sleep and ordered the 1600W G+ for only $20 more.

I do have a question though, the specs show it works on 120V systems but the power cable looks like a 240V plug. Is there anything I need to do to make this 120v capable (ie order a different power cable)? It will be plugged into a 20A outlet.

It looks like it is auto-switching. They say it has 115-240V input in the specs, pictures. I'm seeing several different cable connection to wall power, but the PSU side is a C20 connector. At least one of the wall side pictures I've seen is a standard US 3-prong (2 blades and a round ground pin). One is a UK, than looks like it is an add-on adapter. And one using an old stove style 3 blade style.

I'll let you know when they arrive what I've got for mine.

Something like this should help if it is weird style: https://www.bsaelectronics.com/pages/nema-plug-and-outlet-chart

Thank you so much Torin! I've been looking at an EVGA 1300W GT or G+ at $200 for several weeks but just hadn't pulled the trigger.

I saw this post as I was getting ready to go to sleep and ordered the 1600W G+ for only $20 more.

I do have a question though, the specs show it works on 120V systems but the power cable looks like a 240V plug. Is there anything I need to do to make this 120v capable (ie order a different power cable)? It will be plugged into a 20A outlet.
That looks like a standard 120v plug to me....The end that plugs into the PSU is the heavy duty proprietary plug they use on the best 1300W and up PSU's.

This is the power cord I see for all of them...are you seeing one I missed? 20a receptacle is optimal. 2400W. You are all set.

This pic is from today so the price is still low.

PXL_20220508_143820353.jpg

Last edited:
Ok. Thanks. It Must be a regional thing I guess. The pic I was referring to is from the GP model images.

Screenshot_20220508-121939.png

I'll post the link and details when I get home tonight, but it looks like they are offering a similar sale on their 1.3KW PSUs as well.

Well, I got an email telling me it would arrive Friday the 13th, but that date's luck seems to have kicked in.

As of Thursday, it keeps saying that it will give me the estimated arrival date as soon as possible. But the downgraded tracking from UPS says label was created on the 9th, and on the 12th it was "On the way". It is also saying weather may be causing delays.

Back