• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Different kind of mouse pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OnDborder

Anyone use one of these for a mouse pad?
I've been using the "blue" one tonight and rather like it so far.
It's pretty slick.
Little, if any, resistance on the mouse feet

DSC00192a.jpg

DSC00193a.jpg

Last edited:
Noisey... not smooth...not useful as a mousepad to me compared to purpose built mousepads.

ive been using one of the giant um desk pads? its basically a soft mouse pad x20. it rules. easy to clean covers all of my desks little cuts and scrapes :D and never misses a beat gaming.
link

Still looking for a replacement for my monoprice mousepad, essentially just an aluminum sheet with a piece of teflon on one side and rubber pads on the other. Got it for something like $10 shipped and held up well except some of the feet are falling off. Friend works in a machine shop though, may end up just bumming a piece of scrap fron him and making my own.

Noisey?
Not at all..
And real smooth.
I wouldn't still be using it for my gaming if not..
Like I stated it's slick. No resistance on the mouse feet which would be a good thing.
My Mionix Castor didn't track on the purple mat.
The blue mat works well with 5 mice I tried out
Good price too..

Last edited:
Noisey?
Not at all..
And real smooth.
I wouldn't still be using it for my gaming if not..
Like I stated it's slick. No resistance on the mouse feet which would be a good thing.
My Mionix Castor didn't track on the purple mat.
The blue mat works well with 5 mice I tried out
Good price too..

wow i didnt see the 6 for $5.99 in your original post. it seems youve found a real bargain mouse pad! if anything its worth a look at that price for those on the hunt for a new mouse pad. and their bpa free of course...

Maybe it was the ones I used...but yeah, it isnt as smooth as what I have now and made more noise. It worked fine, but purpose built pads I prefer over these (whatever I tried). :)

Back