• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Average Credit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iceage

I've been surfing through the OCF profiles on Rosetta@home and have a feel for what the average credit will be for a Q6600, but is there a guide out there for reference?

Not really, your RAC will rise and fall as you use your PC.
For some reference Baditude had a q9550 that was pulling down just over 3k RAC (iirc. that was 3.8 dedicated) my q9550 is averaging 2700. (that's at 4.0, but it's also the one I'm typing on).

IIRC, my q 6600'[email protected] were about 2400 RAC. Hope that helps some.

When I get in from the rig this week, I plan to fire off a Q6600 system @ 3.6 for the contest too, iceage. I'm curious to see what it will average out at. Just looking at my stats on my QX system, it's been bouncing between 3500-4000 credits/day for the last week or so.

Iceage what have you found your RAC to be so far? When yall are talking RAC numbers are yall referencing monthly RAC numbers or daily? Not trying to hijack but our systems are similar and I was wondering if my numbers are close to yours.

Iceage what have you found your RAC to be so far? When yall are talking RAC numbers are yall referencing monthly RAC numbers or daily? Not trying to hijack but our systems are similar and I was wondering if my numbers are close to yours.

Just go to the Rosetta@home Overclockers.com team page.
http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/team_display.php?teamid=230
That will show you the total team stats.
To see everyone's individual numbers, click on "Active Members" and search for the person you are looking for.
Please note: You can sort by RAC or Total Credit by clicking on he heading in Blue.
Currently iceage is on the second page, with a RAC of 1,069.91.

Thanks baditude_df that helps. Now when these fellas are saying a q6600 should have an RAC of about 2000 is that per day, week, or month? I see mine is 525 and I have had it going almost non stop at 100 % load without interference for the past two days and I'm not even close to pulling down 2000 RAC per day. Just curious :)

Typically your RAC will build over a 2-3 week period the plateau. It will take a while b4 you see what your CPU is really capable of. This is why I stressed in my contest announcement to have machines up and running b4 the actual contest start date, so that each participant would max, or near max production and therefore capable of max draw entries.
Of course, not everyone will see the announcement on the first day, and not everyone will be at full production by the time the contest starts, but that's just the way it goes and there's not much I can do about it.

Back