• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus rog g750jx after raising memory with overclock pc screen wen black

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

asas123456

Hello everyone, two days ago i tried to raise permormance for this pc with overclock (Evga precisionX) i raised from 2004 to 3700 (Max was 4004). Then closed program and screen immedeately flashed couple of times and pc freezed, then i turned it off and when i tried to turn it on screen went black. PC works with HDMI cable through TV, i tried rewrite Nvidia drivers, rewrite windows, reset CMIOS battery and a lot of things, but still no luck with that. Yesterday then rewrited windows from 10 to 8.1, during nvidia graphics drivers instaliation screen turned on, but after restart it backed again to black, it looks like restarts cuts off this screen. it can be that i damaged up something more than software and drivers ? maybe anyone have some suggestions, because im fully out of them :(
P.S in display settings only shows TV connection, no pc monitor or something like that.

PC: ASUS ROG G750JX
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770

Back