• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Announcing Sandy/Ivy Superpi Challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If I may...how loud is that chiller? That's something I have thought about several times, although I'm pretty happy with hardly being able to hear my system run.

its not really loud at all. right now its under my desk with the exhaust facing away from me where the fan is. its a low volume noise. probably comparable to a stock intel heatsink with a fairly loud video card, except that they are much higher pitched. but it only runs when the water temp gets above its preset, so for much of the time it is actually turned off, depending how much heat you're putting in to the loop. running a loop of 3dmark11 it cannot keep the water at its preset temperature with a 3770k and 3 gtx 580s, its simply too much heat. but it stabilizes and usually holds the water a few degrees above ambient temp, as the ambient temp does still help with the cooling power. it is nice though. right now im running prime95 small fft's @ 5.0ghz, 4 cores 8 threads @ 1.46 volts, its been going for 2 hours, max temps are 48C, 53C, 52C, 50C with the water set to 10C on my de-lidded, lapped cpu. and it will kick on for 1-2 minutes every 4 minutes or so. i think it has a timer which will not allow it to cycle back on if it just turned off, a safety feature i presume to preserve compressor life... so it will heat up to about 55F before cooling back down to 50F with the cpu at 100% load...

if you get one, be aware that it holds approximately 3L of fluid. right now in my loop i have just over 4L, and that fills about 8ft of 1/2" ID tubing, 1 cpu block, 3 gpu blocks and a double 5.25" bay res of fluid. its a big tank and i have 2 pumps running 80% speed for a good flow, out the back, down to the chiller, through the tank and back up through the waterblocks.

One Million Dollars!... :muahaha:
Dr-Evil-austin-powers-crop2.png

PolRoger|2500K|custom water|6.642

Attachments

• OCF 6-642.png
    OCF 6-642.png
    295.6 KB · Views: 188
Things are getting serious now. That's top100 for 2500k, 98th to be specific, and hence good points on HWBot. ~16 user and 17 team.

I'm 4th with the 2500k on the bot :)

That's the only thing I liked about sb I just needed to use the ss

MetalRacer|3770k|custom water|7.172

Capture234.jpg

After I get some other things squared away, I might try out this H100 tonight. I really want to get past x52 on this 3770k... You guys are crushing me right now :p

Nice scores!!!

I have been away for a few days. I will update the list asap.

I finally got my scores down under 7s.
I had to switch to my 2500k, which still isn't maxed (56x), but I need a rog cable because aisuite isn't cooperating. XP won't let me change multi.
xsuperbgx|2500k|custom water|6.875

This will likely be my best score as I have other projects calling for my attention.

6875spi-2500k-water.JPG

IMAG1408.jpg

first post updated.
I think I have everyone that has submitted to this point.

Let me know if I missed you.

ninjacore|3770k|true 140|7.488

UPDATE:

Pushed it a little more, but I think I'm done. Getting pretty scared at almost 1.6 volts :)

ninjacore|3770k|true 140|7.191

1.png

Last edited:
6.703 is the best i can do was able to boot with 5.6 (see pic) but need more volts for SP-1M to pass maybe its a good thing this board only goes to 1.7 volts lol who knows how far i would of pushed it

By the way nice scores everone

Attachments

• 5.6.PNG
    5.6.PNG
    28.9 KB · Views: 72
When i get a bit more time i will see if i can work on this, i want to get below 7s but time is against me as usual, disabling cores doesnt seem to make a difference to my max multi as it stands, but its cold here now so may move the board to the window wall tomorrow and open the window :attn

EDIT : Better score on next page

Attachments

• spi (1680 x 1050).jpg
    spi (1680 x 1050).jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Back