• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Acer Makes Graphics Cards Now. And It's Weird...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You missed all other models in the last two years ;) ... but I see that all their cards have a similar general design (I mean these two fans).
I'm not sure who is manufacturing them, but most other Predator series products have other OEMs.

Definitely, I knew Dell made a few OEM (?) for the 4*** gen (no idea about older gen or AMD), and they are actually fairly decent from reviews, but Acer is completely new to me as well...

Definitely, I knew Dell made a few OEM (?) for the 4*** gen (no idea about older gen or AMD), and they are actually fairly decent from reviews, but Acer is completely new to me as well...

I want to say I saw a few Dell branded low end 7xx cards, like the GT 710 and 730, but they could have very well been just cards that were pulled from their towers.

Not so long time ago, ASRock started releasing graphics cards and it was a big surprise. They started with the whole line of RX6000, or maybe something before that, but for Asian market only.
Most AMD or Nvidia partners start with reference or nearly reference designs but often use different coolers. Many quite new brands from China/Taiwan are available only in their local market. From time to time, we see them on news websites, but they're almost impossible to buy. The best bet for weird series is Aliexpress or Amazon, as some brands from Asia start there before they find any distributor in the EU/NA. Some brands, even though popular for longer, are not selling anything in the EU/NA. Look at Colorful, which has been on the market for many years.

Back