• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

#7 still. Making progress still. Doing well still. Making a still.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Not that last one. I'm not making a still. (I had to look it up. Still is that thing to distill alcohol which is the thing that I said I'm not doing so never mind.)

As mentioned, we are still chasing NVIDIA (4.3 months) and we've made some good progress. Last week we were 4.6 months when I thought we should be 4.5. This week being at 4.3 means that we are tracking well. Good job one and all.

World top 100 for team 32.
@HayesK #23
@WhitehawkEQ #31
@Holdolin #39
@HayesK #50
@dfonda #66
@torin3 #98

Top 200 round-out: @P4EE, @orion456 , @Farwalker2u , @Macaholic, @superducky and @don256us . Keep at it guys. The top 100 is very competitive and HayesK is in there twice.

The team is losing active members. We are down to 52 this week. Remember, it's not how much you fold it's *if* you fold that matters. anything you can add, we'll happily accept. More is more better.

Top 26 are all earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 10 are all earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 7 are all earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are all earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are all earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are both earning more than 68 million.
Top 1 is earning more than 187 million ppd.

We have a few individuals who have hit some milestones here. Care to guess who? No? Would you like me to tell you?... You know what? Never mind. I'll just tell you.
@folding_monkeys has earned 200 million.
@Blastomania has earned 200 million.

@Monok has earned 60 millioin.

@ZetaRevan has earned 7 million.

Congratulations to you guys on the new milestones.

There's probably some important and/or interesting things that I've missed this week so post those below.

Be safe, be happy and be healthy (As I eat a doughnut.)

Until next week:
Build, Borg, Recruit.

Back