• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i always preferred http://zmatrix.sourceforge.net/ myself...

how about a work shot?
sorry for the dirty iphone shot...
forgive the messy desk, i am a busy person

dual 24" gateways in the inside, with a couple of Dell 20"ers on the outside... machine specs=
dell t7400
xeon 5430
8gb ram
80gb OS, 250gb storage/vm
logitech Z-4 speakers

and a whole lot of papers, and crap lyin around

Attachments

• office.jpg
    office.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,515
@ Freezer 7 - Dude really? Even sans the standoffs, I'd at least get a new cheap case for the time being, lol. Innovative though, I'll give you that :thup:

2977366014_af59353a4c_b.jpg

Here is mine and the one I made for my girlfriend. I am new and I will updade the sig later.

44702163.jpg

44702164.jpg

The grey one is MINE
44702167.jpg

Inside the black Antec case (hers)
44702168.jpg

44702171.jpg

AND my 8 port KVM Switch , I love it ....
44702166.jpg

The grey case is an ABIT 3800+ 4gig
OLD G-force 5100 256mb
1 160 sata
1 120 ide
1 80 ide
1 40 ide

Bit of an update. :)

Old setup:

lcd1.jpg

And the new setup.

desk1.jpg
desk2.jpg
desk3.jpg
desk4.jpg

Not pictured cause its a mess right now, are the Logitech Z-5500 speakers, and the G15 v2 keyboard.

Picked up the Jerker from my bud in CT, damn thing is practically new, 2 shelves, 2 side tower holders, 2 monitor swivel arms, and a set of height extensions. It cost me lunch, and 4 hours of driving. This thing makes my 24" lcd look so puny lol. I love it.

Kitty approves.

kitty.jpg

im in the process of building a new desk around my room
this is what it will look like when i am done:
i love google sketchup...everything is scaled exactly as the room is laid out and the only thing i am missing in real life....the desk and the matching chairs (they are all mismatched at this time)

newcomproom.jpg

mine!!!

i finaly moved my desk and stuff around, my network is not fully up and its not as clean as i want it to be but here we go.
!!!!!!!!!the frog is supose to say "home work makes you guly" but its off the pic!!!!!!!!!!
DSCN5570-1.jpg

this is my "office" cause on the other side i have another desk wich i use to work on wen i mod or i'm working on a client's computer.

the other desk
DSCN5576-1.jpg

to the left, under the desk, on the shelf, that system is my m0n0 wall but its not up as you can see, next thing to do, and under is just empty stuff.
all my tools are hiden lol.

wen i sit.
DSCN5574-1.jpg

under my desk is my baby
DSCN5572-1.jpg
DSCN5573-1.jpg

i'm the one who has your long lost cd-drive lol.
DSCN5575-1.jpg

why not? some people have a lot of stuff to store. i have a 3.2TB NAS, 300gb in my machine, 240gb in my wifes, 120gb in my sons, 160gb in my htpc, 500gb in my downloader

i went through the trouble to copy all of my dvd's to my NAS so i can browse them easily through my HTPC

The new rig - I got lazy halfway through the build because I wanted it to get done, so I have to break it down again soon to hook up all the thermal probes and clean up the wiring more.

p1000526fh4.jpg

p1000529hp0.jpg

p1000533kk0.jpg

p1000536av0.jpg

I'm really amazed how quiet this thing actually is. Oh, and how much faster it is :)

Last edited:
Here is a current pic of my setup. Last time I posted I was using a fold out table from staples. I got this desk from an antique shop my brother works at for $50. It's bigger than it looks in the picture. It's an old office desk, with pull out typewriter trays. I really love it.

I'm working on getting my main rig back up and into a case again. Current caseless system pictured on the floor beside the desk.

Attachments

• setup1.JPG
    setup1.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 3,898
Last edited:
Back