• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi guys.

I'm new here, looking for more info and better overclock for my rig.

I'm from Bogotá, Columbia. English isn't my 1st language, so, be patient with my mistakes.

Hi guys.

I'm new here, looking for more info and better overclock for my rig.

I'm from Bogotá, Columbia. English isn't my 1st language, so, be patient with my mistakes.

Welcome to the forum! So far you've proven yourself more literate than some people who speak English as their first language :)

Lørenskog, Norway.

English is also not my 1st language. So i guess you guys get the rest. :p

Marion VA 24354 im about 45 mins north of bristol motor speedway for you nascar fans out there. anyone else near me if so holla at me

Hi everybody, Im from Norway, Trøndelag, signed up here for more OC info, and learn more
so i can get the hardware optimized.
Anyways, nice forum, ncie to be here :)

btw: how can i edit my signature here?

Last edited:
Welcome Booka!

You can't see the option to edit your signature until after you have a few posts in post-granting forums (read: hardware forums). It's an unfortunately necessary anti-spam measure to prevent spammers signing up, making a signature and never posting.

Red Rock Arizona, here... Nope, not really near Phoenix...or anyplace else!

First post on these boards... though I have lurked for --- dunno how long before I even registered... ! Doh! Great board, guys.

Al

Back