• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's going on?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some ramdom thoughts:

Years ago on the old FC.org forum I had PM'd Vijay, naively asking him about donor recruitment and retention. His reply was basically that some people will stay with the project, some people will go, and new people will come.

I guess that if Pande Group can meet their goals with less participents then life is still good.
Back in the GPU/console folding days Pande had to "go hollywood' and become involved with the vid card mfg'ers, and attarct the gamers to the world of folding.
The 4P folders are the 'hard core' donors, and may be less maintenance than the gamer crowd.

Some ramdom thoughts:

Years ago on the old FC.org forum I had PM'd Vijay, naively asking him about donor recruitment and retention. His reply was basically that some people will stay with the project, some people will go, and new people will come.

I guess that if Pande Group can meet their goals with less participents then life is still good.
Back in the GPU/console folding days Pande had to "go hollywood' and become involved with the vid card mfg'ers, and attarct the gamers to the world of folding.
The 4P folders are the 'hard core' donors, and may be less maintenance than the gamer crowd.

Very true, but whats with the drop of 12 core for 16?
I understand there should be catagorys and dividing points, but when youre talking more than 4/8 cores,,,, to drop at 12 for prefered 16.

That seems a bit rediculous.

When RamonetB turns off his farm, we're going to lose 1,600,000 ppd. But he hasn't done it yet.

Back