• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Loop Temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mtdewcowboy

Reconfigured my loop setup and added a temp probe to the reservoir. Loop temps run about 20C at idle and after 60 mins of R23 max temp is 26C water temp
I am running a 480mm x 60mm rad with 18 fpi in push/pull configuration with a Ryzen 9 7900x. Fans are set up on a fan curve based off the temp probe. Min fan speed is 20% @20C and ramps up to 60% @ 50C, fans don't go much over 35 to 40% after 60 mins of 100% load. CPU clocks stay steady at 5.4 all cores. Thinking of adding a 6950XT to the loop and was going to add more radiators but it seems like I don't need to? Any advice on setting up fan curves or loop temps?

Right now my current loop temps are 26.8c. Under heaving gaming my loop temps get to 37-39c. My Cpu runs hot no matter how many times I reseat the block. My gpu is a heater and adding a 120mm fan on the backside helped alot. Gaming load temps of Cpu stays 65c and Gpu temps 55c. With all my fans I can feel the hot air coming out of the case. How do you think I keep my feet warm? :cool:

Top rad is a 480 with 8 bitfenix pro's 120mm in push/pull. Bottom rad is a 280mm with 4 Phanteks 140mm fans in push/pull. When I put my hand against the front of the res, that sucker be nice and hot :rofl:

My fan profile locked at 50%. Best balance for noise/cfm ratios. Full bore is not an option. I'll go 80% for short periods, but then it gets a little noisy. Yeah for me it's 50%

Guess you gotta play with your fan speeds to see what your ears can take vs cooling performance.

I remember back in the day we would run fans full bore. Think Vantec Tornados, Skythe Ultra Kaze. Dems was the days :ROFLMAO:

Back