• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

user profile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kat

ive noticed this since i joined this forum there are many people that dont put there location down??

im not saying you should ... every one has a right to privacy ...but it might make thing`s a little more interesting

kuriosity killed the kat :rolleyes:

at the very least a country:D

I live in the Netherlands, Amsterdam to be precise. I recently got a room over here in a flat that's being rented to students/local youth. Now I'm on the 8th floor and got my own balcony. That's great, because I've positioned my computer near the window and put my radiator outside. This gives situations like:
room temp: 25.3°
Cpu temp: 29,5° (load)
haha, for 70 watts that's about 0.06c/w
normally cpu is about 12~13 degrees above room temp.
Hope we will get a COLD winter this year :D , then I will have to isolate my tubing and foam my CPU, otherwise frost will get on it! LOL.

... LOOK! frost! (dumb 'n dumber...)

about the location,
Now if you tell me what MI means...

I'm jealous Murphy - you probably have Hoegarden on tap, not to mention fresh Stella Artois mmm makes me mouth water :p

MI is Michigan, home of *ME*! Weather is always messed up (being a big penninsual does that) hockey team is good, cars are built here. Lots of cars. Lots and lots of cars. Especially by me.

Back