• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This come in black?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know that brand but I believe Lian Li makes or used to make a case very similar that should be close and in black. I'll see if I can find a link.

EDIT: The Lian Li doesn't have good air flow but this NZXT seems to be close to your link. NZXT Case.

Last edited:
I don't think that Lian-Li ever had anything similar. I mean a really small design with SFX/Flex ATX PSU and no useless drive bays. Their smallest ITX cases are still much larger. These very small ITX cases are made by weird Chinese companies and can find similar designs on Aliexpress. Most of them are pretty average or low quality, while that in the #1 post looks pretty good. Recently some of these weird brands are appearing on Amazon.

NZXT H1 had a design flaw a while ago. It was corrected but hard to say from what delivery you can get it. There are also many similar and cheaper designs but sold without an AIO cooler and PSU. When one company makes something successful then you can see a flood of Chinese cases which are or OEM for well-known brands or just cheap copies. From less-known brands but with not bad reviews is HYTE - click There is a review on the front page and it's cheaper than the NZXT.
Personally, I like Jonsbo but their products are hard to get in the US. Not so long time ago I got a black version of A10 without glass panels. On their website is only listed a silver version but can buy black in some stores. I assume it's still too big but wanted to mention it anyway ;)

I can't find anything like that AKLLA that would be available and black. Most are silver and look worse.

The market is flooded by similar cases right now. Most of them are missing something or are unnecessary big in some places. Can only add Coolermaster NR200 which is a pretty good option for the price. I would still pick something higher quality.
I picked the Jonsbo A10 case a while ago only because I couldn't find anything else without glass panels, that would be black and small but also was large enough to install 240 AIO. It was also quite cheap compared to other high-quality ITX cases. I still have Kolink Rocket which is smaller but there is a problem with 2.2+ slot graphics cards and the airflow. I don't really care about 40mm so much and I wish to have a quiet PC.
My gaming PC is still in the modded Streacom DA2-V2 which I can recommend as it has an interesting design if we install custom water cooling and other things but it isn't very small.

Back