• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE The RBT Rebel Real 1.112 Mouse Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The RBT (Right 'Bove Touch) Rebel Real mouse is new to the market from a new company by the name of QuadraClicks Gaming, located in Los Angeles, California. They have gotten their start through an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign and have been successful in getting their design manufactured and ready for public consumption.

Click here to view the article.

Quadraclicks has offered a $10 discount to OCF members in NA, just waiting on more info from the owners

OK I have the link for the discount for anyone interested in giving the RBT a try.

RBT Mouse Discount Order Page

Last edited:
Looks aren't everything. I'm still using it daily

Most mice are ugly and still when you use it, you can't really see it :) In this mouse what is important is that your hand won't hurt after long hours of work. I wasn't using it but looks like it helps.

For me it's only about 12 macro buttons too few ;)

Looks isn't everything - agree. But this mouse specs/performances are inferior compared to my 3 years old Mamba TE. I still doubt this can be ergonomically efficient as Logitech MX.

No one said that this mouse is for gamers. I guess it's more for general use. I won't say much as I was only reading/hearing some comments from users. Looks meh but seems like it works good.
For me Logitech MX is not comfortable. Actually barely any mouse is good for me. I'm using Corsair Scimitar only because of many buttons with shortcuts for mmo games. It's not perfect but somehow I got used to it.

I'm surprised that your Mamba is still working after 3 years ... personally, I don't know anyone who had working razer mouse after 2 years. Maybe it's just my experience ;)

Looks isn't everything - agree. But this mouse specs/performances are inferior compared to my 3 years old Mamba TE. I still doubt this can be ergonomically efficient as Logitech MX.

I have never tried that logitech mouse but it functions the same way as any conventinal mouse using the finger tips for button activation. This one doesn't my left click is made using that lower meaty part (proximal phalanx) of the index finger. I acually have feeling in that finger tip again which after a day at work I didn't with the old DELL mouse. It has also alleviated the headache I would get some days from the tension in the right side of my neck. I also have no issues gaming with it. No I'm not a "hardcore" gamer but do like FPS like DOOM where you never stop shooting.

Logitech MX Master 2S is proof that no ambidextrous mouse can NOT be ergonomic at the same time. If it's ergonomically designed - it must have different design for left and right handed users, unlike this creepy thing from the title

Logitech MX Master 2S is proof that no ambidextrous mouse can NOT be ergonomic at the same time. If it's ergonomically designed - it must have different design for left and right handed users, unlike this creepy thing from the title

I get it you don't like the looks, that doesn't mean that the RBT isn't a good mouse that does what it claims to do.

It's not just the look, it's about ambidextrous design - it's strong ergonomics disadvantages.

That doesnt mean it can't work/do what it says. It may or may not work for you....but we certainly understand you dont think it will work. That said, it worked for someone... so..... ;)

if it were about $30 cheaper i would get one now. as is ill have to hold off until after Christmas to try one out. ive got neuropathy in my hands and long sessions at the desk leave my right hand in bad shape. i can see how this would help.

Back