• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scheduled Downtime Tomorrow (5/16/2020)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
Just a heads up to our community, there will be scheduled downtime for a few hours tomorrow (5/16/2020) for server maintenance. I will update this thread as the downtime starts and when it is finished.

Thank you all! And lots of 3.5s for this place, it's big

Seeing what I hope is a small and isolated issue. When I go to my most current folding thread:
https://www.overclockers.com/forums...32-EOC-WIR-15May20-Thank-you-for-your-support

I get the following:
Cannot use string offset as an array on line 75 in /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(244) : eval()'d code
#0 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(1782): handle_tabletag(Object(vB_BbCodeParser), ' #2 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(1042): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
#3 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(563): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('We\x92re going the...', 1, 1, 0)
#4 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(477): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('We\x92re going the...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)
#5 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(1242): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('We\x92re going the...', 21, '1', false, NULL, NULL, false, 'on_nl2br')
#6 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()
#7 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
#8 {main}

Seeing what I hope is a small and isolated issue. When I go to my most current folding thread:
https://www.overclockers.com/forums...32-EOC-WIR-15May20-Thank-you-for-your-support

I get the following:
Cannot use string offset as an array on line 75 in /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(244) : eval()'d code
#0 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(1782): handle_tabletag(Object(vB_BbCodeParser), ' #2 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(1042): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
#3 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(563): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('We\x92re going the...', 1, 1, 0)
#4 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_bbcode.php(477): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('We\x92re going the...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)
#5 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(1242): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('We\x92re going the...', 21, '1', false, NULL, NULL, false, 'on_nl2br')
#6 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()
#7 /chroot/home/overclockers/overclockers.com/html/forums/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
#8 {main}

Do you happen to know what BBCODE is being used in that thread?

Edit: It's the table code, working on it.

Last edited:
OK, this is as fixed as I can get it. It wasn't glorious or beautiful, but simply removing the old plugin for tables left all the table data hidden when disabled or uninstalled.
I had to do a database query and replace all instances of
with [oldtable]. This at least lets us see the table data and you still have the vertical bar | as a delineator.

Going forward, there's a [table] code built into vBulletin with the advanced post editor, it will work as intended.

OK, this is as fixed as I can get it. It wasn't glorious or beautiful, but simply removing the old plugin for tables left all the table data hidden when disabled or uninstalled.
I had to do a database query and replace all instances of
with [oldtable]. This at least lets us see the table data and you still have the vertical bar | as a delineator.

Going forward, there's a [table] code built into vBulletin with the advanced post editor, it will work as intended.

Does this mean that we no longer use
?

Back