• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reuse/refurb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nebulous

Dreadnought Class Senior
Was looking around for a good streaming device so's I can catch my tunes via bluetooth reciever box and pump it through my vintage gear. So for the reciever box I got the Esinkin. I got it for under $20 bux. YMMV:

So now I need a source. Tried my old crap chromebook and it couldn't keep up. So I decided to reuse my old Samsung phone (A32 5G). A freebie and it works great. I usually donate my relic phones, but keep the last 2 for back-ups.

I use prime music, iheart radio and youtube for my tunes. I've d/led crap-tons of music in my library. Gotta luv it when you put something together that didn't cost you a cent :cool:

Hercules (Realistic STA-2200), Polk Monitor 10B (upgraded x-overs from SDA-2B's)

STR!.jpg STR2.jpg

Never heard of this Van Halen you're showing. I've been listening to this new guy: Sammy Hagar. He was on his own for a while but later started playing with some other guys in a different band. Can't quite think of the name of it though. :escape:

Was looking around for a good streaming device so's I can catch my tunes via bluetooth reciever box and pump it through my vintage gear. So for the reciever box I got the Esinkin. I got it for under $20 bux. YMMV:

So now I need a source. Tried my old crap chromebook and it couldn't keep up. So I decided to reuse my old Samsung phone (A32 5G). A freebie and it works great. I usually donate my relic phones, but keep the last 2 for back-ups.

I use prime music, iheart radio and youtube for my tunes. I've d/led crap-tons of music in my library. Gotta luv it when you put something together that didn't cost you a cent :cool:

Hercules (Realistic STA-2200), Polk Monitor 10B (upgraded x-overs from SDA-2B's)

View attachment 365824View attachment 365825
Now that back in time for me. A radio shack product in 2024 it just blows my mind.:drool:

Back