• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pictures! (meet our members)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My Beautiful Girlfriend And I :) (Latest)

dscf4877zm8.jpg

Me (Old)

yo2coloredyy2.jpg

hard one to follow up there considering my EGO is much smaller.. .

New dude from the 515 IOWA area.
Joined b/c I'm building a new rig and going away from OEM builds.
Looking for advice on parts and getting my CD2 of Quad to run over 3GHz stable.
I currently own a crappy Compaq Laptop I got around 4.5 yrs ago in college. I'm 27 in Feb.

This is how I roll! Local club "Crush", end of the night after we went through 4 bottles of Greygoose durring bottle service.
GreyGooseBernie2.jpg

I autocross my 95 Honda Civic. It has a 2.0ltr 2004 Acura RSX-S 6spd motor swap in it. 210whp Naturally Aspirated. Thats around 245 to the crank. I do all my own work.
ryan_b01.jpg

Road Racing HPDE (High Performance Drivers Education) High Speed Road Racing. My car's suspension is setup stiff and extremely modified. My car is custom tuned via Kpro standalone Engine Management. Oh and if you are wondering, yes I defiled all those mustangs in front of me, even the supercharged ones. This was at Mid American Motorplex just south of Omaha NE.
DSC00286.jpg

Me, most recent with hair
S4300081.jpg

Me and my wife. Just after the wedding.
DSCN0140copy.jpg

Me 18 months ago, when I was working out a lot
1092747796_l.jpg

My Maxima, gave it to my stepson. Ran a 14.4 that day. N/A 3.0L. It's not blowing up, it's tire smoke...
wastingtires-1.jpg

My new baby...
S4300095.jpg

Me and me nerdy self..playing on laptop on the porch on a beautiful day for once in louisiana 0_o
n569011080_920916_7922.jpg

Me and older sister at a Houston Astros baseball game..in houston of course!...a couple hours after i bought the sunglasses :)
n569011080_332004_9255.jpg

Last edited:
All I have is my senior photos since someone (*looks at neon*) says my picture sucks >.>

They are a little old (around 1.5 yrs), but I still look like that :)

f3c0c1b1.jpg

efce2d45.jpg

Back