• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC in Xbox One Case Project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tremendoza

What's up! Really hope I can find what I'm looking for here. I'm a PC gamer mostly but I'm not about flashing lights and huge cases; I'm more of a modern, sleek, small form factor but powerful kinda guy. That said, I'm working on putting together an HTPC/Gaming PC in an Original Xbox One shell and of course I intend to use xbox one controllers wherever and however I can so I'm checking out the original wifi/controller sync module that's installed in it. I found that it has 2 separate USB connections that windows sees both as "Marvel Wireless Device" with Hardware IDs USB\VID_1286&PID_2045 and USB\VID_1286&PID_2040. I'm looking for drivers or somebody to point me in the right direction. I know that there is an official wireless adapter for windows and I can add wifi with a fairly cheap adapter but I think it'd be cool if I could get this thing to work :) My apologies if I neglected to follow any posting guidelines or forum rules. Thanks in advance. :D

Very good, Dear Sir!
I am subscribing. It will be interesting to see how you got everything inside. Lots of custom cables and super air tunnels!

:waiting::pics::plus1::muahaha:

I was never able to find what is was looking for regarding the wireless devices so I’ve given up on that aspect but the project is still on ��. Here’s a snippet.

Back