• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED NZXT Unveils Tempest 210 Chassis

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Received this press release from NZXT today:

El Monte, CA – September 16, 2011 – NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Tempest 210. Unique to this airflow-maximizing case is a strategically implemented, massive mesh design that brings in a constant stream of fresh air for improved cooling. NZXT includes one 120mm and one 140mm fan with an overall cooling potential of up to 8 fans, along with an adjustable 120mm side fan. Installation is a breeze with screw-less 5.5” and 3.5” bays and simplified cable management making upgrades a pain-free process. Tempest 210 also gives enthusiasts high speed data transfer capabilities with USB 3.0.

Features (Courtesy NZXT):
  • Massive mesh styling for improved cooling and optimal airflow
  • Includes one 120mm and one 140mm fan with a cooling potential of up to 8 fans with the ability to change positions on the side fan
  • Screw-less 5.5” and 3.5” bays for easy installation and expansion
  • USB 3.0 for up-to-date high speed data transfer
  • Easy cable management for routing cables to enable better airflow inside your system

1418.jpg

1409.jpg

1410.jpg

1403.jpg

MSRP: $54.99

If you want more information, check out NZXT's Tempest 210 product page

looks pretty slick. i like the tray on top for loose parts.

Airflow on this looks pretty good...it isn't anything revolutionary like the press release implies. At least in my opinion.

I do like the locking system for the drive bays, that looks really easy to use. Also, the little place on top of the case to put screws is perfect. I am always losing those since I leave the side cover off of the case most of the time to tinker with hardware. Maybe I am just unorganized?

Either way, we'll have a review of this case coming soon. For now, what are your impressions based on this first look?

Matt

Airflow on this looks pretty good...it isn't anything revolutionary like the press release implies. At least in my opinion.

I do like the locking system for the drive bays, that looks really easy to use. Also, the little place on top of the case to put screws is perfect. I am always losing those since I leave the side cover off of the case most of the time to tinker with hardware. Maybe I am just unorganized?

Either way, we'll have a review of this case coming soon. For now, what are your impressions based on this first look?

Matt

but its only 55$! :D i would think about it if i didnt fall in love with benches :)

Looks like a very good case for the money. Great airflow, cable management options, all black interior, tons of HDD trays, and three 5.35" bays.

Back