• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Frontpage Look - Mobile Users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
As of this morning, mobile visitors to our homepage (https://www.overclockers.com/) should have a new experience!

Our Google AMP integration is complete and should function by default for any phone/tablet users.
Take a look, let us know how you like it, and of any issues you run in to. Thanks!!

This is beautiful!! Thank you!!:clap:
No flashing here, all works fine.

Opera browser on the phone.:salute:

Fennec here (fdroid ff deriv). Even if I disable ublock origin, privacy badger, and , I don't care about cookies, The top o the screen is blank where I would imagine a picture would be. However, even with or without any addons it loads almost instantly. I am on a vpn out of WA btw. So far mclovin it for the overclocked speeds alone.

Just now I opened it again but with ublock and privy badger enabled. The menu at the top shows nothing if I click on it, even in desktop mode.
Too funny too 'cause I just posted to a thread using my phone, and in the process of editing it I deleted it by accident. Phone browsing mostly sucks I find. Every time I get involved with websites on my phone I immediately wish for not only a regular monitor but a normal keyboard too.
If there was an ap I'd use it however. As long of course if I didn't have to visit the playstore just to get it.

Last edited:
Back