• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Netdimes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sweet!

I had to temporarily turn my DIMES service off. It was conflicting with AVAST!. i'll post about it on the dimes forums when i get a chance.

i dont' see how Sno..... i don't have any machines left running DIMES! I reformatted the last one i had and haven't reinstalled it yet.

Got off my tired ol butt and reinstalled Dimes, now that they're up and running again. Had to get help from Eran(sp) to get my PW back since I'd forgot it. So, slowly starting the long climb up the list again.

Redleg

I love coming home to find that half of the dimes are mysteriously not running anymore on VMs...

Ran into a problem. 4 or 5 days ago, I finally installed ie7 on my computer, and now can't get DIMES to run. I'm not sure what I did, other than install ie7, but I've had no activity for the past 4 days. Any suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Redleg

wait a couple days for dimes to be normal again, the stats were down for about a week, maybe there was a problem with the server again

I just checked the stats today, first time they've been updated in a while

yippy! i'm moving and dimes/fah rigs are all down. probably be another week till i get them back up. hope the stats stay down for a while :)

It looks like netdimes is having hardware problems again...the agents already running are okay, but I can't get new agents to start up, just a ton of errors about the comm server.

wtf is going on

It seems like every weekend that I go away, when I come back on sunday all 20 VMs don't have dimes running anymore. If I don't go away, they are all fine.

Back