• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need more ARGB!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

I'm looking for some good light strips for my pc. These were two I was looking at. Would they work with my MOBO and are they worth the price?

Phanteks PH-DRGBLED_COMBO_01 Digital RGB LED Strip Combo Set 2x 400mm 1x M/B adapter ASUS/MSI compatible Retail (Works only with DRGB boards)​

Phanteks NEON Digital-RGB LED Strip M1 (PH-NELEDKT_M1) – 1x 1-Meter Smooth Lighting Strip, Full-Color Range, Flexible mounting​

DRGB is the same as ARGB. If your motherboard has 3-pin ARGB headers (it does) those should work.

I have no idea if they are worth it... no price or link. Compare it with other ARGB strips of the same length/# of LEDs and you can compare. ;)

The light strips in my Phanteks case were picked up by my ASUS motherboard but can't say for sure about an MSI. I would think they would be seen as a generic RGB item at the least.

Back