• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: December Super Pi 32m

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes Chance that is on water cooling. 240 swiftech xp.

I have a result that I will be posting when I get time to upload to the bot, its a dice run but not the best as I kept crapping out on loop 24 (why loop 24 :banghead:) so had to back it down but its a result in the end and that's all that counts for points :)

efficiency is rather horrible on my last post. but my board seems a little slow for supi and didnt have my better ram in. there is a little left in the tank, but will take work to get

efficiency is rather horrible on my last post. but my board seems a little slow for supi and didnt have my better ram in. there is a little left in the tank, but will take work to get

It maybe, but you are in the lead. I am installing as we speak so I am coming for ya.

thats why I posted it. motivation. I sure dont want to have to swap water and mobos to try and retake though.

So I know Christmas presents are supposed to be a surprise, but I know that I got a MVG, and once Christmas break comes around, the girlfriend and I are going to DIce it up with the 3770k and MVG. :D

So I know Christmas presents are supposed to be a surprise, but I know that I got a MVG, and once Christmas break comes around, the girlfriend and I are going to DIce it up with the 3770k and MVG. :D

Don't pull a cold.nut and bail on the benching ;)

plenty of time for that later.

OK something to aim for, efficiency not the best and is beatable, as i had to drop my ram as it kept crapping out, could probably go higher on the clock but as usual time is against me and had to go to a party tonight so my dice is almost sublimed away and not much left gggrrr had to boot at these clocks as ai suite would not work on stripped xp and i cant find my rog connect cable :mad:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2336177_

Intel|keny|3570K|Dice|5m51.328

spi32m (1203 x 863).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work Keny. color me impressed, dont think I would be ragging on that score

nice work Keny. color me impressed, dont think I would be ragging on that score

Thanks
It would complete 32M at 5.870 on win 7:eek: but score was not as good and it died on me twice during the screenshot, which is strange as it had just completed 5mins of benching and couldnt manage a screenshot, but nevermind xp was better in the end anyway.

Keny takes the lead! :)

No one has entered in the AMD section, currently anyone who enters in that division will take first for 3 points.

Yea, not gonna win any awards, but I figured why not :)

Also, am I justifiably terrified to be at 1.6V on air? I never went over 80C, but I was scared the whole time LOL

Back