• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a cool looking case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Virus

Registered
I need a case that looks case and performs well too for under $200, any suggestions?

If you've the inclination and the time, get a generic case (mine was £30) and modify it to suit. Blowholes, inlet and outlet fans, it's all easily done.

And it saves you a pile of cash as well!

But I believe you can get a Lian Li(?) aluminium case for under $200.....:)

Try the Alternative Modding section of our fine forums for more case related info!

Black Ice

Black Ice USB case...

Black and chrome with red and green led's. 3- 5 1/4 bays, 2 3 1/2 bays +2 hidden. Two 80mm side case fans for card cooling. Front & rear 80mm case fans. Front USB ports and audio. Mine came with a 4 port usb hub mountable in either a large or small bay.

Case $90 no PSU. Case PSU combo's available (depends on where you order from). I got an Enermax whisper 431w PSU. total @$175

Sorry no pic... on computer at work. PI 150MHz!

Check pricewatch to find this case. Or check coolerguys.com for some good aluminum cases.

another Nikao case

Another black case from Nikao... Mirror

This one is like the Black Ice, but it has 4 big bays and 2 small bays, + 4 hidden small bays. The bay cover plates are convex mirrors. No side blow-holes though. See a picture of it a newegg.com

How about Koolance? Really nice cases and you can show off inside it there's water cooling so damn what an upgrade 2 for 1 instead of other deals.

Guys I'am looking for a case that is aluminium and it looks like this or similar 250 dollar range or about. The thing is that i only have a 290 dollar budjet and must include S+H and i need to get also a PSU that will hold off the Epox 8kha+ @ 1700-1900 ghz XP chip...

Back