• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i have joined

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If tou did not run fah.exe -config or delete the config file, then you need to edit the config file so that it says,
userid=00
and then restart, you will not lose any work in progress but if you leave it the way it is I am pretty sure that you will see the name right but the userid number will be hooked to the wrong name on the other end, anyway, "just change it" Oh and welcome to the team. :)

I just joined the folding team and am wondering what exactly it does and are you suppose to have it on all the time and how do you close it

joey_rjm5 said:
I just joined the folding team and am wondering what exactly it does and are you suppose to have it on all the time and how do you close it

It does lots of complicated (ie I can't explain them) computations, trying to find out how protiens fold, or self-assemble. To close the client, press control-c. Glad to have you on the team!

Back