• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KonaRaven

Registered
hi there... ok im having some rosetta issues... it goes as follows... my rosetta has 100% completed all its work (which NEVER happens) and the stauts says computation error... however in my messages... there are no odd messages... no errors, and nothing in red. so im baffled... as to why this has happened... any ideas???? :confused::confused::confused:

Is the time they crunched approximately right? I've had a few (ok, more than a few) flaky ones lately. Some will run for a few minutes and error out, others I've found will run 7hrs plus then error. Sorry, I just re-read where they're at 100% then tanking. Am I reading right, you have NO extra work? I'll go look @ your stats page and see if they've been failing regular like.

Looks like you had a bunch fail on the 25th, but most everything since then has been good (I only see 1 compute error) I don't see anything today.

Last edited:
Not really, with that batch that failed on the 25th. BOINC will "should" gradually catch up, once it figures out your not going to trash a bunch of work.

Yeah, it will catch up soon. Just let it crunch. As far as I can tell, BIONC Downloads WU's only when your BIONC manager is actively running it's project. In other words, if your PC is not idle, BIONC will not DL WU's. I may be wrong though.

i think now, its back to normal... however it took a LONGGGG time for it to DL the work... like i would say about 5 days!!! thank you very much for your guidance and input to you both, muchly appreciated :)

Back