• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a new job ... why do you care.. I bet you will

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mord-Sith

I just go a job with dit corp ala www.ditcorp.com So this means Ill be able to look through all the chips at my location and pick the best ones. I also get a 10% discount which isnt much but if you look at their prices they cant go much lower. So what does that mean to you. Well if you were going to build a new folding box I could look through the chips and get you a good one (I probably wouldnt be able to pre-test right away but im sure I can find some good weeks and steppings). I can also get you the chip at 10% off which would cover shipping. All this would have to be handled through me so just email me and we can work somthing out.

I dont start for another 2 weeks so no requests untill then please.

They also do alot of upgrades so Im going to see what they do with all the stuff if people dont want it back :)

Congrats. on the new Job. Once you get settled in I'm sure some of us we be sending some email request your why.

burn'em

If they ask me Ill tell them. They are all realy cool guys. The only thing that scares me is all of them (even the manager) plays everquest like 24/7.

LoL I knew stan was going to comment on the HDs. I hope I can get them. Ill be like "would you like to donate you old HD to help cure cancer?" and what are they going to do say no. :) Im also hoping I can start a DIT folding team.

go to user cp and make sure use cookies is on and alos keep me logged in is on... or whatever its called

Yeah, no doubt, congrats.

If you can hook us up with some old stuff to throw folders together that would rock....

my want list includes a couple PCI video cards (doesnt matter how old), a floppy drive, a 540 MB or so HD, and a network card or two.... :)

I'm working on wranglin' enough parts together to get 2 more boxes folding once I get back to school. :)

SickBoy

crap I wish I new you needed nic's they were running a special last week. 5 bucks each.

[oc]SickBoy said:
Yeah, no doubt, congrats.

If you can hook us up with some old stuff to throw folders together that would rock....

my want list includes a couple PCI video cards (doesnt matter how old), a floppy drive, a 540 MB or so HD, and a network card or two.... :)

I'm working on wranglin' enough parts together to get 2 more boxes folding once I get back to school. :)

SickBoy

I might have a few 540 Quantums lying around.

samuknow said:

I might have a few 540 Quantums lying around.

Cool, wanna send one my way? The size isn't so much of an issue - all I need space for is Win98, device drivers, and the Folding client. so all I really need is about 250 Meg but I might be installing not-so-much memory in one of these boxes so I'll need a little bit o swap file space.

PM/email me, I'll send you my address and I'll even pay shipping :)

SickBoy

Back