• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Functionality Change - Quick Reply

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
Due to an issue we have been chasing, image and video inserting on Quick Reply have been disabled. To insert an image or video you must now click "Reply to Thread" or "Go Advanced".

I'm not sure if this is related to the mentioned issue but I'm not able to edit my older posts/threads while I can edit my new posts (from 1-2 days ago). In short, I wanted to add something to my memory list and there is no edit button.

Meh. I thought you always had to do that. :shrug:

You had to for attachments, but not for just images. IMHO most times you're dealing with images in posts you should probably be in Go Advanced anyway.

I'm not sure if this is related to the mentioned issue but I'm not able to edit my older posts/threads while I can edit my new posts (from 1-2 days ago). In short, I wanted to add something to my memory list and there is no edit button.

It was something unrelated, but you should be good to go now.

This is a test :) No image button, but taco is code champion, plugged a few words in and viola!!(hopefully)

all-in-this-together1.png

Taco will always be around through storms and high waters.
[Edit: note to self,
Change avatar, looks creepy random.]

Ultimate test
Edit: it worked. I liked how it did the original way better. Now when you do quick reply, the whole page reloads, but originally it was like bloop! And done!:D

^ +1

I preferred inserting images with a quick reply but if it's causing issues, so be it.

I also miss being able to use...

[table]
data1 | data2
data3 | data4
[/table]

It was much easier than...

[table]
[tr]
[td]data1[/td]
[td]data2[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]data3[/td]
[td]data4[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

EDIT!!!! I just noticed the New Table icon in advanced! Click a few radio buttons and spits this out. usable possibly
[table="width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center"]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

This is alien language to taco. But thank you!

This is what the above codes would produce.

data1 | data2
data3 | data4
This one is broke now.

It was much easier than...

data1data2
data3data4

EDIT!!!! I just noticed the New Table icon in advanced! Click a few radio buttons and spits this out. usable possibly
data1data2
data3data4
added the data to this one.

This is a test :) No image button, but taco is code champion, plugged a few words in and viola!!(hopefully)

all-in-this-together1.png

Taco will always be around through storms and high waters.
[Edit: note to self,
Change avatar, looks creepy random.]

the only person who could build a PC with duct tape ;)

Back