• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED DAB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChasR

In response to a private message from Adak, I suggested that we appoint a new DAB rep to pursue the BA flap directly with Kasson and Vijay. However when I check out the DAB, I find that there hasn't been a post since March of last year. No advanced warning to the reps on this change in BA requirements. I can't afford the time to read 35 pages of posts about the change on the FF, but the three or so pages I did read are like "deja vu all over again" (credit to Yogi Berra). I don't have the time or desire to pursue the issue.

First post in a while... Hi guys! I assume y'all are talking about this. Hopefully no biggie for me... still running my 48-core Magny-Cours machine... chugging along.

So, I figured I'd post here as I think most of you guys who can see this still remember who I am. :) Here goes... getting married, inheriting three kids (still in grade school), new house, renovation, work is killer... forum time and time coding on HFM had to go for a while. Really, for the last year or better my life has just been in too many directions. I'm hoping, once I get into my house in March, that I can come back to the overclockers community and also to bring HFM up to spec with today's world.

Fold On! :salute:
-H

Hello Harlam! Good to see you on the forums, it has been a while. Getting or got married?
Congratulations either way. Sounds like you've had a 'full plate' in life, but that's a good thing. ;-)

foldon.gif

Hey Tim! Thank you!

Getting... the reality of the situation is that getting into the house is more important from a time and money perspective that it has to come first, which is fine with me.

Hey H

Good to see you around.......You'll have to excuse my late response, i just seen this today. With so little activity here i don't even think to look in the F@H Organization section anymore. :sly:

I guess congratulations are in order....... You have been busy. :p

cheers1.gif

It won't let me start a new thread - asks for a prefix before I can post - ideas?

I want the new post to read === ADAK to the stars

a proposal for a foldathon in Adak's honor.

When you start a new thread, there is a prefix drop down box preceding the title box. Select featured from the drop down menu and you can start a new thread.

Back