• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DAB representation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ihrsetrdr

Señor Senior Member
Real Life issues are drawing on my time and attention,such that I am unable to give proper attention to my duties as DAB representative for OC Forum's Team 32. Therefore, I offer my resignation as DAB representative for Team 32. I will remain on the job until one of you, my fellow team members, accepts the duties of Team 32 DAB representative; when the new representative is established, I'll notify Bruce on Foldingforum.org to transfer my access to the DAB to the new representative. Thanks to all concerned for having placed your faith in me to carry out this function, I am sorry that I cannot deliver on the expectations associated with this position.

Sincerely

Tim

If you really want to do this, I guess to get everyone's attention, you'll have to PM everyone. THe fact that you got no response may well mean that your resignation isn't accepted. :)

Yes, forge on ye representative. :) Did we ever get everyone subscribed to this forum?

I get the email updates and get here when I can. That said, I understand the time issues Tim, noted by my apparent lack of activity around here lately.

ChasR has taken over as DAB forum rep- thank you Charlie. Apparently Bruce @foldingforums has changed the DAB permissions, I can no longer see that section.

I'm reading up on things.

There is finally some backlash about the absurdity of the current points system, where SR-2s are going to be awarded 225,000 ppd by the new 12 core p6903. Not so much in the DAB as in the beta forum.

Sorry guys, i don't think to look up here very often........ :-/

Yes, thank you ChasR for stepping in. :beer:

Back