• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Calling all Mutts, Welcome to our newest Bench team member Maddmutt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
After all the slugging in the rookie contests MaddMutt has finally gotten to where he belongs. So let's have a warm welcome for our newest member. :thup:

Last edited:
welcome to the team. we have a great bunch here and always nice to add to that number

This is like the senior threads I think... I wonder how long it will take the n00b to find this thread... hehehe! :)

I know and it's only in the general area. :chair:

Aww, c'mon, this should be in the lounge so we can have at it!

I thought about it but I wanted to get more eyes on it. Just a bit more publicity this way.
You'll just have to behave ATM.

I thought about it but I wanted to get more eyes on it. Just a bit more publicity this way.
You'll just have to behave ATM.

Where's the fun in that?!?! :rofl:

Welcome to the newest dog on the team! (Get it? MaddMutt? Because we already have EarthDog???)

I'll just :chair:

Where's the fun in that?!?! :rofl:

Welcome to the newest dog on the team! (Get it? MaddMutt? Because we already have EarthDog???)

I'll just :chair:

I see now why you hide away on computers and not on TV. :rofl:

I hear ya there man, I just fall asleep anyway.

Here doggy doggy doggy...... *makes dog calls* HERE DOGGY DOGGY DOGGY *holds out dog treat*...

... please find my lost Mutt! :rofl:

Back