• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BTF on ASUS MB.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Certainly! If you’re looking for computer cases that are compatible with Back-Connect Design ATX motherboards, I’ve got some recommendations for you:

1. MSI MAG PANO M100R PZ: This Micro ATX gaming case supports Back-Connect motherboards and features a 270-degree panoramic display. It comes in both black and white variants1.
  2. Vetroo K3 Mid-Tower ATX PC Gaming Case: With dual tempered glass, high airflow, and support for 40 Series GPUs, this case is a great choice for Back-Connect motherboards. It’s priced at $69.991.
  3. Vetroo M05 Compact Computer Case: Designed for Micro ATX and ITX, this case features a 4mm tempered glass mesh panel and comes with a pre-installed rear 120mm addressable RGB fan. It’s also priced at $69.991.
  4. Vetroo AL800 Pink E-ATX Full Tower PC Gaming Case: This case is fully compatible with RTX40 Series GPUs and supports a 360mm radiator. It includes a 120mm ARGB fan and has a Type-C port. The price is $109.991.
Additionally, here are some other cases compatible with specific MSI motherboards:

• Z790 PROJECT ZERO (for MSI motherboards):
  • B650M PROJECT ZERO (for MSI motherboards):
    • MSI MAG PANO M100 PZ Series (black/white)
    • Corsair 6500D AIRFLOW (black/white)
    • Corsair 6500X (black/white)
    • Corsair 2500D AIRFLOW (black/white)
    • Lian Li Lancool 216R (black/white)3.

Not many yet for sure. I'm kind of a Phanteks fanboy so I was happy to see them already out. Hopefully ASUS will start offering it on something other than the $700 board too.

Somehow, I feel it's a new dead standard. Even though there are more cases, it looks like most motherboards are low/mid or even budget series, and motherboard manufacturers act like they don't believe it will be a success. It feels more like an attempt to introduce something new to stimulate the market, but I can't see it being sold. I only see comments that it's nice. At the same time, sales of large gaming PCs are getting worse.

For me, it doesn't matter if you have 3-4 cables visible. Barely anyone uses all those additional cables that could be easily hidden with simple covers. Barely anyone uses storage other than M.2 on modern computers, so there are no cables either.
If 8/24-pin connectors were 90° in properly designed PC cases (with enough space around the motherboard), then the only problem would be graphics card power delivery that could be placed on the other side of the PCB or, like some brands already do, on the side. If they made it right, they would redesign the slot/socket placement and make something with huge graphics cards connected to already weak PCIe slots (graphics card holders are a joke in a properly designed product). ASUS introduced cards with a power delivery directly from the motherboard. Good luck with a motherboard upgrade/replacement. Not to mention, good luck buying it as premieres were a long time ago, but there are barely a few available models in stores. When you decide to build a PC like that right now, then think that soon will be the premiere of the next generation. Later this year, new AMD and Intel CPUs and new chipsets will be released. It means new motherboards and an upcoming new PSU standard.

Back