• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aluminum case and PSU, opinions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Extermn8rX

Registered
Im building a new comp soon and i was planning on buying this case here because it looks nice and it has a 400w psu included. Anyone ever used this brand PSU?

I change comps alot, i mean ALOT (new comp at least every month) and now im building my own, and i want to get good components this time. I have been looking at 2 diff mobos.

The IWILL XP333-R because it has ddr333 support as well as ata/133 support and i dont wanna have to upgrade my mobo for awhile so this should last awhile i hope.

Ive also been considering the SOYO Dragon Plus - good overall board, should also last awhile, but no support for ata/133 (and my new drive is ata/133)

Lemme know what you guys think about the case and PSU and also if you know of any known problems with the PSU and the mobos i am considering.

*edit* oh yea, forgot to mention. I also chose that case because its a good price (in the line of aluminums) I want to keep it under $175 U.S. including a PSU, 350w minimum. If you have other suggestions, lemme know.

Last edited:
This one too !

http://electroseller.com/Merchant2/...ct_Code=AL-4388+ESL-400W&Category_Code=AL-400

:)

ATX4688D-W.jpg

Last edited:
Back