• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A inquiry for BillA.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the "mounting sequence" is simply the order in which the wb was successively mounted; 1st, 2ed, etc

the error bars related to the mounting sequence were removed, there is little uncertainty in those numbers

the linear regression trend line represents the shift in the 'average value' as the sequence progresses

ideally this would be horizontal and the data points would be distributed equally above and below the mean through the entire sequence
- reality is not so kind, I have seen these trend lines go up and also go down
(my supposition is that towards the end of the series I take less care than in the beginning)
no easy answers, in this particular case the assembly records show that my grease application was not as painstaking as it could/should have been

consistency in wb mounting is the most difficult part of the testing, and those 10 data points represent 50 hours of bench testing time

good questions

be cool

Back